I will work on your Petri, Contact me for more info.
- Feels very comfortable in hand, rather solid.
- Original version has 10 blades aperture which gives a pleasant bokeh.
- Rangefinder that comes with parallax correction is always a plus.
- Quiet Operation with a high quality Copal leaf shutter
- Image quality is average
- Rangefinder brightness is average
- Grease inside focusing helical always dries up, sometimes it’s hard to turn, a lot of them are sized up. Re-lubing the helical takes some work.
- I do recommend this camera, given if the price is reasonable, I got mine for around $30 USD.
For more samples, search for Petri 1.9 on my blog.
For Petri 7S and Petri 1.9 Side by Side Comparison: Click Here
For info about the Petri 7S only: Click Here