Using self adhesive plastic or foam, (whatever the hell you call it, It’s made for underneath appliances) use the strips as a film guide.
Glue them to where you marked with the pencil / the edge of the paper.
- Kodak 2C Autographic 120 Panoramic Camera
- Film format: 120
- Image Area: 6 x 12.4cm
- Images per roll of 120: 5
- Kodak Anastigmat f7.7 152mm
- Focus: 6 ft – infinity
- f7.7 – f45
- B / 25 / 50 / 100/ T
- Rotating View finder
- Line up the start line to the right edge of the frame.
- Turn 17 half-turns and you will be at frame one.
- 6 half-turns to the next frame.
Possible Future Improvement:
- 1.)Mask the unused opening.
- 2.) Install light seals all the way around
- 3.) Pressure Plate
- 4.) Fabricate a dedicated 120 take up spool.
Best of all, you did not destroy his historical camera, everything you put in can come right out!